Production & Consultancy
Sometimes-overlooked but a vital component of the art of communication, “Reporters” offers several production facets to clients:
B2B – we work closely with several regional Government media departments to provide relevant governmental advertising campaigns and media works as well as public image management (building and maintenance of the personality of those involved directly in media).
We also offer services such as exhibitions coverage, corporate films, the documentation and archiving of corporate activities and events.
Our news resources involve TV Station services, news agency services, facilities timeshare and post production. Documentary services on offer include full length, mini and series, as well as post production and distribution. Production Portfolio [will there be a visual element to this? Any links?]
Over the years we have been involved in some highly-prestigious projects. Some of those which we are proud and honoured to be associated with include:
- Production of a 30 episodes program titled “Sir el Mihna” (Secret of Trade) for GMG Group, Egypt broadcasting on DM channel, UAE.
- News Production Services in Syria for Al Ghad TV, London
- Anadulo Agency, Turkey, coverage of the ADIPEC 2013 exhibition in Abu Dhabi,
- coverage of GITEX 2013 exhibition in Dubai
- Corporate Identity contract with OilSERVE
For more details of our production services, please contact us or use the feedback form.
By virtue of our extensive and expansive professional and local knowledge, we have built relationships with many experts in the field of broadcast and production over the years. This enables us to offer a comprehensive consultancy service to ensure that our clients receive the highest levels of expertise and advice.
Consultancy services include:
- TV channel setup and restructuring
- TV projects feasibility studies
- Broadcast content grid design and scheduling
- Market research
- Special projects
For more details of our consultancy services, please contact us or use the feedback form.